Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spreading the love, Internationally!

I've sent a few pieces around the world--England, Finland, Korea, to name a few. It has me thinking. Where are my creations now? What far away destinations have they been to? What kind of interesting people wear them and what culturally diverse functions do they wear them to?

If you know me, you know I'm an international kind of gal. I've been to Togo, Ghana, Korea, Japan, Mexico, and Canada (yes, Canada counts! Especially when you're talking about Victoria Island, just stunning). My travels have inspired much of my art because, well, travel has been my life.

So, it's no surprise that I contemplate where my creations are now. What is surprising is what I will do to get more out there:

From now on, I will ship all of my work to international destinations for the same rate I charge domestic customers . That goes for everything and extends everywhere!

My hope is that you will stop by once in a while and tell me where you wear my jewelry. Maybe even send me a picture. Because, if I can't be there and see the world you live in, I love the fact that my creations can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails