Sunday, February 26, 2012

Footprints in the Sand

I have a cousin back home who is on a mission to get me to say I am lonely while on the road. I think secretly she just wants to be a loner van dwelling hippie too, and is looking at me to give her any excuse not to. But truthfully, sometimes I do miss seeing a familiar face.

However, last week Lexi and I took a long walk on Beach 4 of the Washington Coast to say good bye to the ocean before heading East. She sported her new blue marshmallow jacket and pranced along side me. I turned back to look at the waves and saw our footprints in the sand. It looked as though we had been dancing.

And I realized, I'm far from alone.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog ~ I love this post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture. Hope you'll be back to blog some more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails