Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello there! I’m Kris-Marie Allen--an art loving, tree hugging, world traveler who lives to create one-of-a-kind wearable glass art. I find inspiration in nature and my travels, whether it be the deep royal colors of West African textiles or the gentle cherry blossoms of Japan.

I feel jewelry is much more than just glass, metal, or stone. There is a memory connected to it, such as a string of pearls a mother once owned; an accomplishment achieved, such as a graduation ring; a symbol of something profound, such as a yellow ribbon pinned to the collar of a soldier’s wife; a union made between two people, such as a pair of wedding rings slipped on the fingers of two young lovers. I’m so proud and honored to be a part of the memories, accomplishments, symbols, and unions you will make with my creations.

Please contact me with any questions you might have about my work. I would also love to hear your own stories about the memories and connections you make while wearing my jewelry, or pictures in the places you wear it.

Domo arigato, Gracias, Kamsahamnida, Merci, Grazie, Thank you,

Kris Marie Allen

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails